Saturday, April 21, 2007

because nobody asked for it...

so the name of my blog is "random thoughts return" why you ask?

well ill tell you.

a couple years ago i had a blog called you guessed it "random thoughts". this blog went on for months and was a success for the most part. i lost interest in it and it fell wayside. i went back many months later to discover that it was a horrible blog. it wasnt very pretty, nobody read it, and it just wasnt that easy to use.

so when i made my new and improved blog i thought i would keep the original title but update it.

and now for a bit of randomness:

I hate kraft singles. they are to cheese what bizzaro is to superman. they sort of look like cheese, but really are just a horrible look a like. I used to hate it when i would go over to friends houses and thats all the "cheese", and i use that term loosly, they would have. and i dont blam my friends, for how could they know that they were indeed eating the "evil cheese substitute" they couldnt.

i blam the parents.

and you might think that i am over reacting but i am not. have you ever seen the stuff melt??? its like molten plastic, or better yet yellow gak. and stop trying to deny remembering gak, i know you all do.

im just making this plea... please for the sake of the children dont buy kraft singles and if you have them in your fridge THROW THEM OUT.

give them real cheese.

together we can make the world "a kraft single free place to live".

oh and i should have 2 interviews this week. HOORAY!


p.s I'm pretty sure that Jesus hated kraft singles too.

4 comments:

Chase Abner said...

Confession.... I eat Kraft singles. And... AND... sometimes I buy the Kroger cheap version of Kraft singles. I love the fine cheeses in my grocer's deli, but the singles are cheaper.... and I don't eat enough cheese to warrant spending the extra dough.

But you win for mentioning gak. Hilarious.

Miriam Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miriam Smith said...

Kuddos to your mother who did not feed you fake cheese, probably much healthier. Though I did grow up on Velveta in grill cheese sandwiches and the kraft(or off brand singles). I personally can go either way so, you win! Our home will not have craft singles. But, how are you feeling about kraft singles big mama, Velveta?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I can't possibly agree more about he "cheese food" Kraft singles. Of course we did grow up in the same house. What does cheese food mean anyway. Maybe the only thing that should eat kraft singles is cheese?
Your sister