
so i realize that this is the second post about a jello produce in a row, but still its pretty cool. i saw an ad for these in readers digest on the way to nebraska this weekend and im really interested in them. and yes i will try them because they are cheap, and im a sucker for pudding.
i have several posts that i need to do so hopefully i will get those out of my head in the next couple days.
Monday, June 16, 2008
jello pudding singles?
Posted by
Nathan
at
8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This seems like a dumb idea to me. I would think that if someone was jonesing for a pudding snack, they would just pick up a snack pack.
i will probably try them as well even though i don' think anything beats the snack pack. i love those things.
also, i meant to comment on your last post. i too wonder what happened to jello jigglers. but i remember growing up when my granny used to make what we called knox blocks. has anyone else ever had those? they were very similar to jello jigglers, only a little more rubbery.
Hey! Appearantly I've dropped off the bloging land for a while. I think I've been in a black hole.
But to the pudding singles.... I don't see the marketing need for these. I mean you still need to drag out the milk and the mixing tools. Its a waste of packaging IMO.
But kudos to the folks at Jello to try something new!
Post a Comment