so what do you my loyal readers think of the new look?
it when live last night. i actually go the code from pyzam.com but then altered it a little. ill probably continue to make little adjustments here and there until i get it just the way i like it.
hmmm
so whats new?
well monday night heroes ROCKED MY FACE OFF! it was so good, its really pickin up speed now.
got my cars scratch touched up yesterday, i forgot to take a before picture, so thats a bummer. but he still has to wet sand and polish it. so ill hopefully take it in on thursday or friday.
for those of you who know my appointment went really well last night.
tonight we have a meeting with the photographer (wedding, yea i know) there doing a photo shoot to fix miriams bouquet throwing pic. ill take my camera if i remember.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
new look!
Posted by
Nathan
at
6:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey, i love it!
YES! totally let me know how to get that annoying pyzam banner off the top!
email me any tips you have.
thanks, dude!
p.s. those writers better get it together! all of america may actually DIE if TV gets jacked up!
boo, greedy hollywood! you ALL already make millions and billions more than blue collar america, so shut it and give us our TV!
I love the new look! Very designerific!
So your staging a wedding picture?! Wow thats cool.
I don't know about the Eagle something picture that you said. But the one right when you go into the mountains was correct. I took a couple more pictures this trip (Oh yeah I drove to chattanooga today... I was in Mankato, MN yesterday!). I'll post them when I get a chance.
Post a Comment